- This policy covers how NormalHeights.org treats personal information that NormalHeights.org collects and receives.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies and organizations that NormalHeights.org does not own or control, such as Google’s Hosted Apps for business.
Information Collection and Use
- When you fill out some of our online forms, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, and address. In most cases the information is not required.
- NormalHeights.org automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address. The server logs CANNOT collect email addresses or any information from your computer. Server logs are reviewed only to track traffic and bandwidth usage.
- NormalHeights.org does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated groups, except to fulfill form submissions and requests.
- Select applications, such as message boards and voting poll scripts within NormalHeights.org may use or require cookies. These cookies are only used within the site, and by the application to identify you to the script and/or application.
Confidentiality and Security
- All information contained within this site is protected by physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our contact page or via email at: [email protected]