Welcome to Normal Heights, your information source for the best neighborhood in San Diego, CA!
The San Diego Community of Normal Heights
About the Site
Normal Heights, founded in 1906, is located between Interstates 805 and 15 and bordered by Mission Valley to the North and El Cajon Boulevard to the South. Our main business district is Adams Avenue.
NormalHeights.org is the longest running, original Normal Heights dedicated site, since about 2002.
Support the site
- 2021/08/25 – Louis Brazier, sound engineer and booking manager at Lestat’s West dies
- 2021/08/16 – 2021 Adams Avenue Street Fair canceled.
- 2021/06/24 – License Plate Frames now available and re-designed.
- 2021/06/10 – Vera House Community Garden recently listed for sale
- 2021/05/18 – We’re looking for volunteers to update the site. If you have an area that interests you, please let us know.
- 2021/01/22 – Normal Heights gets a new look!