Welcome to Normal Heights, your information source for the best neighborhood in San Diego, CA!
The San Diego Community of Normal Heights
About the Site
Normal Heights, founded in 1906, is located between Interstates 805 and 15 and bordered by Mission Valley to the North and El Cajon Boulevard to the South. Our main business district is Adams Avenue.
NormalHeights.org is the longest running, original Normal Heights dedicated site, since about 2002.
Support the site
Reviving the Historic Adams Ave Theater
- Adams Avenue Comes Alive for the Street Fair that almost didn’t happen (NBC 7/39, 9/25/2022)
- Glow in the dark invisible paint mural lights up the night in Normal Heights (CBS 8, 9/19/2022)
- Support this site by buying License Plate Frames
- We’re always looking for volunteers to update the site. If you have an area that interests you, please let us know.
- 2021/01/22 – Normal Heights gets a new look!