- This policy covers how NormalHeights.org treats personal information that
NormalHeights.org collects and receives.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies and organizations that NormalHeights.org
does not own or control, such as Google's Hosted Apps for business.
Information Collection and Use
- When you fill out some of our online forms, you may be asked to provide
your name, email address, phone number, and address. In most cases the
information is not required.
- NormalHeights.org automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser, including your IP Address. The server
logs CANNOT collect email addresses or any information from your
computer. Server logs are reviewed only to track traffic and bandwidth
- NormalHeights.org does not rent, sell, or share personal information
about you with other people or non-affiliated groups, except to fulfill
form submissions and requests.
- Select applications, such as message boards and voting poll scripts
within NormalHeights.org may use or require cookies. These cookies are
only used within the site, and by the application to identify you to the
script and/or application.
Confidentiality and Security
- All information contained within this site is protected by physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards.
- NormalHeights.org may at any time update this policy. Since we do
not collect email addresses of users visiting this site, we ask that
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us via email: